HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HEAVY WEATHERING

On my trip to Cuba I found another interesting subject I want to share: Some old steam locomotives were parked close to the National Capitol in Havana. The attendant from the park area told me they wanted to restore them for a museum. I'm not sure if they can be restored at this point, but it's definitely worth a look for a heavy weathering study! Enjoy ;)









No comments: