HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

S.A.F.S. MOONDOG (01)


I started almost without a plan on this new suit design, as you can see by use of a Dorvack NOVE body. I wanted an aggressive and dynamic look, I beefed-up the legs and backpack and played a bit with proportions. However, the design still needs time to mature. I have a bunch of work-in-progress pics for you - Enjoy and get inspired! ;)




No comments: