HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Friday, August 1, 2008

P.K.F.100 FALKE NGF (01)

My favorit donor kit is currently the "Flying Banana" kit! This was also the impulse for this new project, which I'm venturously calling NGF for Next Generation Falke! As this is the year of the eagerly awaited Falke, it seems to be the right opportunity to do my own Falke variant before spending the next winter building a bunch of Hasegawa's ;)

I already played with the spares bin an hour or two and collected some donor parts from the kit list below. First WIP images will follow very soon. Now go and buy some flying bananas... you will not regret it! :)

No comments: