HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Monday, August 18, 2008

P.K.F.100 FALKE NGF (06)

The Gun:
As promised, here is what I call the NG gatling gun (
colloquially known as "Mad-Max"). What is actually a multibarreled laser gun with laser cartridge projectiles. The gun barrels are surrounded by a cooler housing and the wheel you see on the bottom is the ammo drum. And don't ask me how a laser cartridge projectile is supposed to work, cause I'm just talking the usual nonsense here :)



No comments: