HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Sunday, January 11, 2009

P.K.F.100 FALKE NGF (19)

Finally, Falke NGF is done !!!

- 1/20 full scratch build by Adriano D'Agostino
- Design inspired by Kow Yokoyama's Falke
- All Images Copyright © 2009 makadi3ooo


Almost missed the
deadline for the Ma.K. Web Competition, but once again a long night shift helped me out. Only had time to enter a few quick shoots, so I hope I can take some new pics soon and also show more details. Oh, my first attempt in video posting...

The OSAKA Ma.K. Web Competition can be seen HERE! Enjoy :)










Size comparison with original Falke:

No comments: