HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Sunday, June 14, 2009

S.A.F.S. SNAKE EYE (01)


Kow's latest Ma.K. release came in early this week. The SNAKE EYE has been reissued by WAVE as an all new kit, following the AFS concept with snap-fit and advanced polycaps design for a high degree of articulation and with injection springs (which in the main time I prefer over metal springs :D) Probably the best Ma.K. injection kit so far also comes with an open cockpit mechanic, which can be customized with interior details. An absolutely amazing kit worth every penny and I'm sure it will attract many new fans to Ma.K.! Now I'm eagerly waiting the PROFILE 2 magazine and hopefully some new variant kits covering all the SAFS designs! I'm off to put some color to it!





No comments: