HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Sunday, August 30, 2009

FLIEGE & KAUZ

FLIEGE and KAUZ have been reissued by WAVE, using the original NITTO molds from 1984. Finally this rare collectors kits have become available again with the same traditional multimedia garniture, camo card, etc.

Comparison shot of the original box art from 1984 and the Q3 reproduction set of 2009.

Here you can see how far I got last night... LOL nah. I've never been a fast modeler, but got this two builds on my shelf for ages. Back than, I made the KAUZ out of a FLIEGE...


Btw, FLIEGE and KAUZ are powered space suits, or more specifically: Weltraum Panzer Kampf Anzug von der Strahl Demokratische Republik. Time to go and finish the job!

No comments: