HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Earthquake Tsunami in Japan, 11 March 2011

Sending my prayers and thoughts to my friends and the people of Japan at this difficult time. I wish you much strength and courage as you face the days ahead. Sincerely, Adi

GANBARO NIPPON


Please Help Tsunami Victims In Japan
Make Donation By Paypal
Make Donation To Red Cross

No comments: