HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Monday, June 2, 2008

SAZABI (Kazuhisa Kondo Ver.)


A new update of an older work: The Sazabi dio tells the story of a soldier coming home from war to see his parents. The Sazabi is 1/220 resin kit and the Kinkakuji Temple is a 1/200 plastic kit from Doyush. The tiny figures from railway shop are Z gauge and also perfectly fitting the overall scale. I used MagicWater© for the riverbank. Hope you like :)








In progress images:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! one of the most perfect dioramas I ever see, the feeling drama style =)