HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Sunday, July 13, 2008

1-HOUR-PROJECT (Masa's Entry)

What an amazing surprise, when I checked Masa's blog sunday morning! The first entry to the 1-hour project contest has been done by honored Mr. Masayuki "Masa" Fujii from Nutrocker blog! An absolutely impressive preparation and dedication has exceed all my expectations. His documentation allows a very close insight into the world of fare living Ma.K friend Masa and shows a beautiful making-of of his ChickenBall diorama. The movie is very originally and enjoyable, and gave me enormous pleasure! Big thanks also to his daughter for the lovely camera work! The very refreshing and absolutely stunning report can be seen here!

ChickenBall
by Masayuki Fujii

No comments: