HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

P.K.F.100 FALKE NGF (04)

The Hatch:
I sanded down all the turret details and started the new hatch design, which I will keep close to the Falke, because like the booms, I consider it to be a significant characteristic even for a Next Generation Falke ;)

The BTR-80 (Armored Personnel Carrier) helpt me to form the dome...

Putty did the rest...

After having carved the hatch line I'm very excited to start the weapon compartment now! Stay tuned :)

No comments: