HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Friday, August 8, 2008

P.Z. SPÄH 1124 "GANS"

- 1/20 NITTO/MODELKASTEN resin based kit
- Design by Kow Yokoyama
- Modeled by Adriano D'Agostino
- All Images Copyright © 2008 makadi3ooo






Close-ups:



4 comments:

Mangamax said...

Hi
Just getting back into SF3D modelling since 1986 (and throwing all the models away...) and would just like to say that your site is a great insperation.
Many thanks!

makadi3ooo said...

Hi, thanks a lot! Due to many new exciting releases this are good times for rebuilding all those lost kits! ;) Your blog too... fascinating vintage Scifi & Scratchbuilding :) Cheers!

cyberwill75 said...

Very nice Gans! I love the paint job you gave to it and will use this for my reference when I get around to building mine!

cyberwill

makadi3ooo said...

Hi there! Thanks a lot Will! :)