HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

IRON MAN 1/6 MARK ONE

How cool is that? Hot Toys announced the prototype suit "MARK ONE"! I'm actually not a big fan of movie collectibles, but I can't ignore the prototype suit from the new IRON MAN movie! I mean, just look at those huge fan belts along the side and all those details on the back. This thing is kitbashing amazing and maybe also a little bit Ma.K? ;)

No comments: