HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Saturday, September 27, 2008

KRAFTSCHIFF (01)



This is another hovercraft idea, which came to me while playing around with the Rolls Royce fenders for the CERBERUS. I used the full fender part of the 1/16 Revell kit and converted the rear section to hover turbines. So in the front you see the control tower and in the back the air inlet and exhaust. The whole thing is intended to be a giant moving command center and carrier of a yet unknown device. Scale is 1/76.


No comments: