HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Thursday, September 18, 2008

KÖNIGS KRÖTE (01)

This is the walker I was talking about the other day, the amazingly impressive Königs Kröte! I already put some ground color on it and is just waiting for the paint job now. The kit was made by FireOrange in 1/35 scale and is probably the best KK kit available. Btw, my cat Lenny is just doing what he does about 80% of his life time: sleeping!




No comments: