HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Saturday, September 20, 2008

P.K.F.100 FALKE NGF (13)

The Nozzle:
If you ever plan to build a NG Falke you'll need to scratchbuild your own cones, cause they comes from a vintage* lamp stand I found in the scrap iron bin. (*Edit: actually IKEA as I found out, lol)
Not sure yet if I want to make it look more thruster like by adding an exhaust manifold ring...

The insert is made by half a barrel, a spray can safety spacer and a 1/16 Rolls Royce part. The turbine is from a tank wheel I think.

Painted the turbine before glueing the insert.

No comments: