HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sentinel, Congratulations ! ! !

Finally, I picked up Sentinel's 1/16 SAFS Space Type Fireball from the post office today and I'm absolutely loving it! This is by far the best Ma.K action figure ever made and totally exceeded my expectations - detail, accuracy and fitting is just astounding! Fully articulated, comes with two pilot figures (1 bust & 1 full figure) and a very usefull stand. The fitting of the open suit mechanic is just amazing and works fantastic! Hats off to Sentinel for his effort and dedication !














By the way, Sentinel will soon release a DIY version too, don't miss it!

2 comments:

Yuta said...

I saw your work in fg.
I Check your site always!
I love ThreeA & Ma.K, too!

We always make a cool toy!

Thank you!

from
Sentinel co.
Yuta Tobari

makadi3ooo said...

Hello Yuta,
What a great honor to see you here!

Thanks for the nice comment,
I'm anxiously awaiting news from Sentinel ^^

All the best and talk soon!
Adi