HOMO FERRATUS - by makadi3000

I'm a designer currently living and working in Zurich, right in the middle of Europe. This blog is about my original toy work and hobby interests. I dedicate it to Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama, creator of the Maschinen Krieger universe, which has always been a teacher and source of inspiration to me, as he is for many contemporary concept artists and illustrators of the 21st century.

Thanks for looking! - Adi D'Agostino aka makadi3000

Friday, July 22, 2011

Announcement of the year ... FINALLY ! ! !

From Ashley Wood blog:
"ThreeA is proud to announce that it has partnered with amazing Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama to produce Maschinen Krieger in both 1/12 and 1/6 scale! If you think you know Maschinen Krieger think again - ThreeA is about to bring you a whole new world."




I'm supporting the idea since day one and I thank Kow Yokoyama for reconsidering and even more Ashley Wood for sticking to his guns! A tremendous opportunity to spread the Maschinen Krieger universe to a much wider audience - this also makes me dream about the long awaited Maschinen blockbuster again - do you hear me, Ridley Scott?!! (Kow's director of choice btw ^^) Stay tuned for much more ! ! !

No comments: